Friday, September 4, 2009

Recipe Friday: White Machine Bread

I've never been a huge fan of bread machine bread. It always tastes a little funny to me and just never seems to come out quite right....but I'm sure it's operator error. The exception is this recipe I discovered. It comes out PERFECT every time and it's ridiculously simple. Oh and did I mention it was delicious? I've been trying to get my one year old to say delicious. I just think it would be hilarious if he said everything he ate was delicious. Anyway, here's the recipe....

White Machine Bread
1 cup water (room temperature)
3 cups white bread flour
1 tablespoon dry milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons fast rise yeast

1. Stick all ingredients in your bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions and bake as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment