Monday, March 12, 2012

Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes

Guess I'm a grown up now because I love brussels sprouts. We have them at least twice a week and sometimes I throw in some sweet potatoes because they go great together. Here's how I roast them...it's so simple...

Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes

2 cups of brussels sprouts, halved
1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
4 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil (or more if you think you need more)
salt and pepper

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss brussels, potatoes and garlic on a baking sheet or roasting pan
3. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
4. Bake until potatoes are tender and brussels sprouts are golden brown.
About 25 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean - I now LOVE brussel sprouts! Just had them Monday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm!! Looks yummy!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! Thanks for stopping by my 'lil o blog :) I love your site! What can I say, I like crafty people :) Look forward to reading your blog - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum!! looks and sounds fabulous!! a great combination of flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!! You also have some really great recipes would love for you to link some of them up to my blog for healthy recipes that I have going on now.

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete