Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Now I live in Colorado

My little family of four traveled from Maryland to Colorado and what a journey it was. I flew with the kids and my husband drove a huge Uhaul truck. I think later I will create a post with tips on flying with kids because I survived a flight with a 3 year old and a 15 month old therefore I'm an expert on the subject :) It's difficult to be so far from friends and family but this beautiful state is definitely making it easier on us!
While I continue to get settled here's a few Colorado crafters I love, enjoy!

By Elk
Vintage Renewal

Make It and Love It

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I moved from TX to FL years ago. My hubby drove the UHaul full of necessary things and I flew - ALONE - with a 5 year-old and 11 month old TWINS!! that was 26 years ago, but the memory of that day is still strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness!!! I have only once flown alone with a child (it was my first when she was 2) and she was a DREAM, and couldn't imagine doing it wiht 2 children!!!! But, she has always been a dream traveler!!!! I hope you get settled in to your new home in CO...my hubby and I just visited there in Feb. Beautiful state.

    ReplyDelete