Friday, July 15, 2011

Girly bunting!

I'm so excited because I just ordered pretty bunting from Amy of Little White Schoolhouse for my little girl's room! My family is relocating to Colorado (whenever we sell our house) so I'm trying to collect some cute handmade things to fill my new house with. I'm hoping this will help with my transition :) Amy has an Etsy shop filled with beautiful handmade-ness and thankfully for me she does custom orders! I'm sending her my fabric choices, scroll down to see the fabric I chose...

Scalloped Bunting Handmade by Amy

Scallped Bunting Handmade by Amy


Here are my fabric choices - I can't wait to see how it turns out!

2 comments:

  1. Jess, Love the fabric you chose! I also can't wait to see how it turns out :) Thanks for the props on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics are very "Jess." Love them. Do you really have to move?

    ReplyDelete