In honor of the snow storm here's a yummy hot chocolate recipe. It's a simple way to spice up your regular hot chocolate mix. It will seriously hit the frosty spot and call me crazy but I think the pinch of pepper makes it taste kinda....sexy.
Serving for 1
- 3 tablespoons (or one packet) of instant hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- whipped cream (optional)
- In a large mug, mix the hot chocolate mix, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, and chili powder. Pour in the milk. Add the boiling water and stir.
- Pile high the whipped cream if you have it :)