Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home Decor Projects



My bathroom sink desperately needed some sprucing up. My home is about 150 years old so it has a lot of....let's just say....charm. Anyway, I found this cool fabric for super cheap and made a sink skirt. I think I'm happy with it. It gets the job done.



My other sort of recent project was covering the windows of this cabinet with fabric. I think this cabinet is from Ames or somewhere and it is a million years old but still a great place to hide away my craft junk. I seriously just taped the fabric to the glass windows and was done with it. No one will ever know.

2 comments:

  1. I love your sink skirt but oh that cabinet is divine! Coming over from the Shabby Chic Cottage, new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabric you used - great way to spruce up your bathroom! ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete