Friday, September 11, 2009

Recipe Friday: The Best Fruit Dip Ever!

This dip is so good and addicting and makes a perfectly healthy fruit bad for you! I've only ever had it with strawberries (which is ridiculously yummy) but I'm sure any fruit would be good. This recipe makes a large amount - serves about 12.

8 ounces cream cheese - softened & room temperature (very important or dip will be lumpy)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon maple syrup

Combine all ingredients with a mixer until smooth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I saw your message on everything mom :) I am also a stay at home mum to a 7 week old baby, you can see more on my blog. I see on etsy which is a place where I think you would LOVE.
    http://www.oddsnblobs.etsy.com/
    feel free to email me if you want someone to talk to :)

    oddsnblobs@gmail.com
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete